This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website (owned and operated by Aspire Media Group) under the domain name http://www.aspiremediagroup.net and to any correspondence by email between us and you. References to "we", "us" and "our" in this Terms of Website Use are references to Aspire Media Group. This notice is issued by Aspire Media Group (Company Number 03945575) whose registered office is at Aspire House, Tower Business Park, Kelvedon Road, Tiptree, Essex, CO5 0LX.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- You acknowledge that the Internet or Aspire Media Group systems, services and equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, any communication connectivity problems or any other factors beyond the control of Aspire Media Group and you acknowledge we will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these or any other circumstances.
- Aspire Media Group may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- If you are under 18 years old, you can use this service only in conjunction with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are an employee or agent of a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- Aspire Media Group reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use by changing them on this Website.
Information and Emails You Send Us or Submit
- You are prohibited from transmitting to or from this Website any material that is libellous, obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, fraudulent, which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringes the rights of any third party, in the United Kingdom or any other country in the world; which is harmful to software or hardware (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation) by hacking or committing fraud.
- Aspire Media Group will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone misusing the Website.
- Aspire Media Group does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this Website. Linked websites accessed through this Website are independent websites over which Aspire Media Group does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by us.
- Accordingly Aspire Media Group has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You shall not link to this Website without the express written permission of Aspire Media Group.
If you have been granted such permission to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the "Aspire Media Group" logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Aspire Media Group is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Aspire Media Group nor present any other false information about us.
- This Website contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including but not limited to, design, text, software and graphics. The contents of this Website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Aspire Media Group, or its licensors, own copyright and/or database rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the contents of this Website, in whole or in part, except as provided below.
- You may download information from this Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copyright, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- Aspire Media Group will not be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this Website of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a program or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
- "Aspire Media Group" and the logos on this site are trademarks of Aspire Media Group. You may not use these trademarks without Aspire Media Group express written consent.
How Aspire Media Group Protects and Uses Information Which Aspire Media Group Holds About You
Losses Resulting From Unauthorised Access to Your Data
- You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via this Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorised third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. Aspire Media Group does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties' interception of or access to data of whatever nature.
- Aspire Media Group excludes all liability it may have to you to the fullest extent permitted by law (and whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) as a result of your use of this Website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Aspire Media Group liability for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data you assume all costs thereof.
- While Aspire Media Group endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Aspire Media Group does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Aspire Media Group may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice.
- If not actually the case, the contract under which you use this website shall be deemed to have been made in England and the construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions of use shall be governed in all respects by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute between you and Aspire Media Group concerning your use of this website.